Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Looking for Motivated Candidates to Join my Team!
Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking for amazing candidates to join my Jewelry In Candles team! Jewelry In Candles is a company that creates candles made from 100% soy and are made in the U.S.A. They have wonderful gifts for any occasion. Each month they reveal a new scent. They have scents for both men and women. Each candle, tart, and body butter comes with your choice of jewelry and size inside. Pretty cool isn't it? Not your ordinary scented candle, tart, or body butter. This month we have a package that is $19.95 to join my team. It will prepare you to manage and run your small business. Think of it this way, you love candles, and what cool way to earn more by selling them. I joined Jewelry In candles in the spring of 2015 and love everything about the company. They are only 2 years old and have are creating new ways to let people try their great products. Will you join my team? The kids for $19.95 ends on Feb. 14, 2016 get it while you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment