Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Extraordinary Oil Shampoo System!


A few weeks ago I was chosen to review a product from L'OREAL. I couldn't believe it to be honest. Then I waited to see if it would arrive. A few days passed and OMG how freaking exciting right? So for reviewing purposes I will give my honest opinion about this product!

 Here goes... So my hair is damaged and dry from all the dying I have done previously. Eeek. I guess having kiddos and being busy all the time I haven't paid much attention to it. I have also bleached it in the past. Well, I usually just take my shower and put it up in a bun or braid it. (I don't dry it) But anyway, after, trying this product my hair was brought back to life like seriously!

 After applying the shampoo I don't know what is in this product but let me tell you that dry feeling I had when my hair was wet changed! Seriously I was like hmm maybe it's all in my head lol. After that I applied my conditioner and my hair again felt way softer. Like I could feel the difference instantly. I haven't had a product like this before. At this point I'm like omg omg no way WOW is this like really happening!

 This product really is EXTRAORDINARY I must agree!! After my shower, I towel dried my hair again because I didn't want to dry it with the dryer and so I went to apply the Extraordinary Oil to my hair. At first I wasn't sure if I added enough product since my hair is almost to my waist. I left it in and went to work on my homework. I didn't have to wash it out or anything. I could just style it however after applying it.  As it was drying I kept touching my hair like did my hair really feel different. Guess what? I added the right amount of product I guess. My hair felt so light and soft after it air dried. Like words can not describe how awesome L'OREAL's Extraordinary products are. I will be switching to this product and telling everyone how awesome it is! Love it! Below I have added a picture to show the difference on how bad my hair was before and after using this product. 

What do you all think? Please feel free to leave your comments below. Thank you for viewing my blog. Take care all and be safe. Much Love. 



No comments:

Post a Comment